One of the few nuts having the highest level of "good fat" that can lower cholesterol levels, almonds should be eaten every day.
Considered brain food for kids, almonds can be eaten as is, soaked & peeled or added as a garnish to milk and desserts.
- Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients.
- Almonds are loaded with antioxidants.
- Almonds are high in Vitamin E.
- Almonds can assist with blood sugar control.
- Almonds can lower cholesterol levels.
- Eating almonds reduces hunger, lowering your overall calorie intake.
Ingredients : Almonds - Dried
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Product Code: First Grade
- Availability: In Stock