- Nut Mace can be used in baked goods, particularly donuts, cakes, puddings, custards, and desserts, and also in cheese dishes, souffle, sauces, soups, poultry, and fish.
- Traditionally, freshly prepared mace-decoction with honey has been employed to get relief from nausea, gastritis, and indigestion ailments.
- Keep it away from moisture and direct sunlight to retain its colour and flavour.
- Once opened, store it in an airtight container.
- Avoid using a wet spoon to handle.
Natural | Pesticide Free | Kerala Origin & sourced from GI (Geographical Indication) tagged region
Ingredients : Nutmeg Mace
Variety : Mace
- Product Code: First Grade
- Availability: In Stock