Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae, Syzygium aromaticum. A popular commonly used spice in all Indian kitchens, Cloves, fondly called as, “laung”, “Lavanga”, “grambu”, “laving” etc in local terms. Cloves are also high in antioxidants, which may help prevent liver disease due to their ability to help decrease oxidative stress.
- Contain important nutrients.
- High in antioxidants.
- May help protect against cancer.
- Can kill bacteria.
- May improve liver health.
- May help regulate blood sugar.
- May promote bone health.
- May reduce stomach ulcers.
Natural /Goodness of natural oil intact
- Product Code: First Grade
- Availability: In Stock